Sunday, September 30, 2007

heyheyhey! okays, IM SLACKING when in suppose to be STUDYING!!
argh! apparently, meng nan( which is dion)'s hardworking pills dun work on me at all!!!
arghhh!!!

okays, i go study history and tmr de chinese test NOW! bybye!
blog next time, I REALLY NEED TO START STUDYING!!! argh.
all my friends are slacking like me!! ARHHHH!!

ohmytians!i miss him like crazy!-.-"
need to get my head off him! arhhhh..i cant!D;
piang, have been waiting for his sms like, 3 days?!
haiis..
irritated>immune>sick and tired>stop.
im scared of this process le!D:
now im at the immune and sick and tired de part le!
haiis... eoy comes first! so hongping! stop thinking abt him!
its only 3 days!

bybye ppl! nights!!!~
(my overseas friend's mum just pass away... D; sad for him... im stuned.. god bless his family...)

No comments:

Post a Comment