Saturday, September 8, 2007

i miss miss miss him luh!
he sounds so tired... i dunno wats going on with me la! its like,im just angry with him sia.. cos, i nvr sms him then he will not? stupid.. zzz.. then sms him yesterday when i finally cannot tahan le nah.. then is like, said nothing huh...we like, so quiet nah, haiis.
maybe is cos he too tired le bah.. then i still abit irritated with him when he like, i dunno la! i see his msg.. then strange strange de...
suddenly like wanna scold him.. sians, wats goin on with me sia?!
he also nvr do anything leh! aiyooo.. in the end, i really cannot tahan his msg le.. just said i wanna go off with cousins and bybye...
PIANG, WHY I DO THIS SIA?!
later is he got problems then how? then i still show him atitude like that zzzz, im feel so irritated with myself luh! he tired lehs, not his fault right? then i still like go disturb him?
sians... at first, was angry with him luh, SUPER i mean... cos he like dun care le nah.. but think think le, is not bah..
then today... msg him when i was at tian guo.. when i was liaoyuan-ing..
he reply 2 and i send 3 luh, hahas.. then is like i send my last msg at, 5 plus..
now already 10pm... 5 hours have just gone.. and he haven reply..
shuan le.. im tired of waiting for his.. reply.. wasting my time nah, and money.
im seriously sad huh.. sians.. wanna scold him! but i cant..
cos there is NO reasons for me to scold him... and he is NOT in the fault luh! maybe he is just busy luh... how i wish.... i can just THROW HIM TO THE BACK OF MY HEAD!
im thinking of him almost every minute! WAT IS THIS?! zzzz
im goin crazy!!! then dunno why, heart hurts... feeling hard to breathe? zzz
then is like, i sad until i wanna vomit? sians, i think is my stomach got problem bah..
im putting on a mask on everyone that sees me. im acting happy when im sad.
i can just laugh when in crying deep down. cos, i dun wan anyone to know.
but, sometimes, i wish that he knows.. hahas, but i dun have the courage to tell him or anyone.
this is PLAIN stupid. hearttt brokennn. i feel like crying, but i did not, tears are falling deep down in my heart. no one knows, NO ONE EVEN CARE. i use smile to COVER EVERYTHING.
hatred? NO. love? YES. bybye, i feel like crying out EVERYTHING. let me cool down.. and cry by my own. dun smile, cos i dun feel like, i wanna take off my mask just this once. where no one is looking. wishing that cheerful me will be back. bye, seriously, BYE. MAYBE im better off without u. but i dun wan, i need u. tell me if u got stead already kays? dun make me find out on my own. jiayous.

No comments:

Post a Comment