Thursday, September 20, 2007

wah piang! tmr HCL EXAMS!!! hahas, NO CONFIDENCE! cos i dunno wat to study!!
sians! D;

im going to SKIP SKIP SKIP!!!
hahas, cos I DUN RMB ANYTHING!!! -_-"

tuesday and wednesday got DnT!! hahas, tried to finish my model!lols
but hor, wednesday after sch i go do mah, then i go BUFFING.
OMG! i accidentally DROP THE THING! then the archelic BREAK! wth!!!
haiis, so thinking of remake la, lols, but cher today tell me no need, can glue back.
SO DAMN FREAKING LUCKY! lols!
I HATE BUFFING!! so scary! hahas.

wednesday and thrusday had test nah! hahas!
eng test that time, test half way, too tired le
I FALL ASLEEP LEHS!!! OH MY GOD!
hahas, then when i wake up, only got 15mins left!!!
hahas, CHIONG!!!
then sci test hor, hahas, think will only get a B lehs...
sians, cos i dun really know how to do at the back. haiis
then i do finish le, check check check, then SLEEP. xD
so pig lehs me! hahas
then maths test, MUAHAHAHAS!
lols, will get a A!! provided that i dun get killed by my careless mistakes. :P
chinese test! wahhhhh!!! first time i got fill in ALL the blanks sia! LOL
so happy!! :DDDDD
geo test! lols, was okay la, did not study nah, hahas
but at least i know how to do for some cos got do LAST MIN WORK. :DDD
okays okays, DETAILS tmr? hahas
MAYBE! xD

chinese here i come!!! scared! ;)
im going to PULL UP MY SOCKS!
and try to stop wearing ankle socks to sch!!xD
arhhhh, I NEED MORNING CALLS OR SMS!!
cannot be late le!! or else will be recorded in MOE le!
the 9th time le! D;
JIAYOUS TO ME!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment