Wednesday, September 5, 2007

wahhh, i abit lost contact with my dear bloggy le neh..zzz

okays, ermz.. friday?

hahas, CROSSCOUNTRY! run run run!!chiong arhhh!!!
wahhhh.. so tired!! hahas, but was NICE!
I LONG TIME NVR RUN FOR SO LONG DISTANCE LE!!
remind me of HOCKEY in BPPS... haiis.. miss....
okays, i think that my running deteriorate!!! (this word is korkor tell me de, opposite meaning of improve. THANK YOU ALOT!)
WTH?! so lan sia!! i came in top 50 ONLY!!
i wan be 25 laaa!!zzzz so stupid lor!! I WAN TOP 25!!!!zzz
nvm, at least got 50.. zzzzz.. but i not happy nahhhh! D;

tiredddd! chunting suddenly sick sia, she say she suddenly not feeling well..
then, PIANG! she suddenly cry saying her head very pain!!
SCARE ME!!! she looks in pain la! i very scared for her at that time sia!
SJAB came to rescue la.. lucky.. then after that, she feel better le..
phew... but, when she sit there that time, i accompany her la,
then angeline came later mah, then chunting straight away go hold her mah..
hahas... i abit feeling extra there... chunting needs angeline more la..
then i sit there like, extra... but also abit sad.. okays, i admit i abit shen jing bing!
lols, sad for wat sia?! hahas, she needs her best friend is correct de wat... :)
so i go whisper to chunting say,
chunting, i go first. told angeline, if need my help just call me, i will fly there =)
i seriously will! :DD

then pei jinxiang to finish her lit, i nvr finish cos i dun wan to do le nah.. zzz
my drawing block lost, then nothing to start with.. sians!
went to lot 1 after that! cos junmay waiting for us! :DDDD
IDIOTS UNITED! almost. i mean.. D;
cecilia chose to go with zishing.. hahas.. nvm bah.. she agree to go with zishing first mah
so cannot suddenly say go with us.. abit sad la, but nvm, she cannot back out her word because of idiots mah.. ;)
but sth stupid happen before that luh.. dun wanna talk abt it! later i emo! xD
but seriously, u two are being affected by that ahlian badly!
i dun wan my good friends to be... chao ah lian... I DUN WAN! ;(

went back to BPPS again.. lol! no cher in sch la.. all went out to CELEBRATE!
hahas, took so zilian pic with RANI!! love her! :DD
then i climb up the table mah.. then they go take! lol! stupid la that photo..
show ur next time, when i got the photos!=D

SKIPSKIPSKIP!

3rd September:

MONDAY! AND THE BEGINING OF HOLIDAYS!!
muahahahhahas! :PPP
went to jurong east de library! to pei ziting to study!
hahas, her PSLE coming soon le! abit worry for her...
she is that type that dun like to study de leh! aiyo...
went with xiling to jurong east library to be exact,
hahas, after pei ziting eat then study again? hahas, we were playing mostly la..
lols xD pei her in the end like harm her sia.. ziting went home around 3 plus..

then jinxiang came!=) go buy movie tickets for DEAD SILENCE!
hahas! very very very nice! but i dun really get the story la..
cos i went out of the movies halfway... to.. help xiling settle some problems...;(
which made me, ermz, kinda of cry? hahas, cos... feeling stupid and like all my fault
then i dun wan to disappoint my parents huh.. scared to disappoint them again..
my aunt also scold me stupid la... AIYA! STUPID LA! I DUN WAN SAY LE! xD
went back to MOVIES! continue to watch luh, before i went in again, i show the person my ticket la.. then she go ask me.. u ok mah? why crying? OMG! THAT WAS LIKE SO SWEET OF HER! i seriously was thinking of hugging her leh!:DDDD
went in told jinxiang everything and we continue watching!
hahas, was nice!=) but, serious! its not so scary la.. only a few parts
EXCITING!! the ghost wan come out that time! PIANG! so EXCITED!
but also SCARED scared la.. lols

after movie, pei jinxiang eat long john! again! hahas..
xiling went home already la, halfway of the movie cos of that problem.
halfway eating, jinxiang suddenly ask me, apple, u think how long can we be best friends?
her qns STUN ME. i down there arh? then say.. i dunno.. but i dun wish to end this friendship la... if wan to say the truth, i treasure this friendship ALOT. even though, sometimes, she can be a little bit irritating and sometimes she is too loud.. but SHES GREAT! ROCKS MY LIFE! LOVE MY LESBO! ;DDD (jinxiang is my lesbo and i suddenly think that gays are okay.)
went back.!(but we are NOT REAL lesbians okays, its call acting!)

went back to aunt hse to find out that, SHE GOT COOK MY DINNER!
OMG?! ate dinner TWICE THAT DAY! im really going to be a FAT PIG if i eat like this sia!but dun wan to waste food sia.. so i force myself to eat! VERYVERYFULL!
talktalktalk with my aunt! love her man! she always listens to me! and i so love her advice!:DD
~HOME SWEET HOME~ means i went back home luh.. :DD
SLEEPPPPPPP! love to sleep alot nah! xDD

its getting toooooo long! i shall end my presentation! bybye!;DD
im goin to blog everyday! i mean i WILL TRY! hehes, so, pls look forward!
(i know my blog is damn damn damn long luh! :X )
lol, reaching 1am in the morning now le.. tmr still got test in sch! BED! HERE I COME!!!
MISSES&LOVES TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment