Friday, September 21, 2007

useless useless useless useless useless useless useless. CONTINUE.

IM USELESS.

cant ur just shut ur BLOODY MOUTH AND STOP ALL THE QUARRELLS?
wat is this? WHY DO UR HAVE TO QUARRELL?
ITS LIKE NO USE? I THOUGHT THAT WAS GOIN TO HELP U ALL KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER AND LEARN TO ACCEPT EACH OTHER?
BUT IT BECAME WORSE!
WHY WHY WHY?!

I HATE ALL OF U.
HATRED. ALL OF U ARE MAKING ME SICK AND TIRED.
exams is here. and u are doin this USELESS THINGS
AND IM THE MOST USELESS ONE. I CANT DO ANYTHING OR STOP ANYTHING.
I HATE MYSELF THE MOST.

CANT UR JUST PATCH UP FOR THE SAKE OF ME?!
THIS USELESS APPLE HERE.

U SUCKS! PLEASE STOP BEING SO BAISED!
IM THINKING OF DISOWNING OUR RELATIONSHIP!
WAT IS THIS LUH?
cos im ugly and U HAVE TO BE SO BAISED?
I HATE PPL LIKE U.
I DID ALL THE WORK. U DID NOT ASK WHO AND U JUST THANK HER AND HER.
WAT ABT ME? THREE OF US DID STH, AND U THANK HER AND HER ONLY?
WAT IS THIS? TREATING ME SO COLD? FUCK OFF THEN.

IS SHE LYING? OR NOT?
CAN WE DUN SOLVE THAT STUPID PROBLEM?
I DUN WAN TO KNOW THAT SHES LYING.
IT HURTS, EVEN TO THINK OF IT.

IM HURT. BY ALL THESE BLOODY NONSENCE.
im feeling helpless. i ACTING HAPPY WHEN IM NOT.
NO ONE KNOWS. AND HERE I AM, TYPING ALL THOSE OUT.
COS NO ONE KNOWS that im freaking desperate now.
maybe its because that my acting is way too good.
which is good.
no one knows me AT ALL. all of them only thinks for themselves.
THEY ARE SO NOT SENSITIVE.
and expect me to care for them when they are sad.
IM A STUPID HUMAN TOO. I NEED CARE TOO.
im not some supergirl, im not powerpuff girls.

concentrate on my exams! throw all the problems away.
i did try, but, it was no use.
suddenly, fotang ppl is like the most GOOD ppl i will ever meet.:D
I MISS THEM. where no quarrells is on and only
FUN AND LAUGHTER.
and of cos my cousins and idiots. :D

bye. end my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment