Thursday, September 27, 2007

okays, I NEED TO BLOG! hahas, or else, i will be blogging very very long post again lehs!
hahas. :D

friday is my first paper! hahas, HCL: higher chinese language.
DIFFICULT! :/
but MANAGE to finish last MINUTE! hahas
so lucky of me? lols:DD
then do abit of DnT. hahas, things happen, but lazy to type. :X
dun blame me worrr~~ xD

then saturday!! muahahahhas! I LOVE THIS DAY!:DDD
NO school!!
then went to fotang to LIAOYUAN for
SHI ZUN CHENG DAO 60TH ANNIVERSARY!!!
hahas, then jue de got stall!:DDDD
some of the youth go help with decorating the stall WHICH INCLUDES ME!!!
but hor, they say only can have maximum of 10 people!
then jue de, OMG, hahas, have like 11 to 12 ppl? lols
unfair hor!:X but we also dunno mah, so cannot blame!hehes
back to the main topic.
MUAHAHHAHAS!xD
NICENICENICENICE!:D
we make the banner, and all la! hahas, so fun neh!
cut this cut that! xD
i abit sick in the mind! lol:X
the whole thing start at 12 and ends at 6? lols
dun really rmb le nah
but i know i go home at 7! hahas, was waiting for the JUDGES!
cos is alot of deshu come decorate their stalls mah, then got judges to give points nah!:D
so tired neh! hahas, but was super super super nice!:D
then aihua jiejie come at last minute to pass us sth la
then go home at time, my cousin also with me, then aihua jiejie ask if wanna her to fetch us home. then i down there wan say YES! I WAN!!!hahas :X
but rongsheng korkor carry alot of things.. HAIIS, so nvm lor
let him have the free ride. haahs
at first andy korkor was like wan me to have free ride la, hahas, but in the end, i push it away! lols, sorry nah, make u waste ur energy! but super appreciate that u tried to help me nah!:D
THANKS ALOT!:DDDD
then HOME I GO!:D

okays, very late le.. i need to go SLEEP! hahas
these few days keep on sleep late late, then no energy for lessons. D;
I NEED HARDWORKING PILLS!! and, SOMEONE, PLEASE IF U HAVE A HARDWORKING NOTE, WRITE TAN HONGPING INTO IT! THANK YOU!:DDDD
bedbedbed was all i can think of now! muahahhas! xP
NIGHTS PPL!

zhudaddy: u cheer up nah! at least she never avoid u! and i think ur mum is for your own good or her mood not good bah.. dun sad le kays, god is not unfair. u have me! this nuer!:D
jianfeng: dun sad le nah! this best friend and best listener and best shuan-er here for you lehs! later u sad i also sad how? try to tolerate longer? muahahhas!, i dun wan to lose our bet! i think i better go add her in friendster!xD cheating in process. SO CHEER UP!:D
siying: im behind u! u can come to me ANYTIME!:D free of charge de neh! so cannot be choosy hor!xD they are just being lame! dun care if they hate u nah! its THEIR PROBLEM! just think of ppl that love u, LIKE ME! hehes, im ur friend! wat are friends for? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment