Thursday, October 4, 2007

im back!!! weeee~~~
but EXAMS HAVEN FINISH!! ARGHHH!!!D:

tmr got maths exams, but im slacking, i dunno wat to study!
haiis, the day before had tuition with aihui jie!
THANKS JIE! I SO NEED YOUR HELP!!
LOVE YOU!:D
she tutor my sucky subject GEOGRAPHY nah, at jurong east library.
hahas,
then later went to dinner with her at imm.
wooo~~
it has been a HUNDRED years since i went to imm!
hahas change alot le sia!
super noob nehs!:X i mean me la!
then she told me sth la, hahas, abt my future in bxb.
awww!~ i listen le, think im not up the the standard sia!
i dun think im so good lor, so i suggest why not try on other ppl first?
then she say, she also like that say but rongsheng korkor say dun wan
and all la. ahhas, for more info, ask me.xD

next day went to sch as per normal to study nah. sth happen.
:(
perry bash nicklaus up.
cos nick ong everytime say abt perry then perry cannot take it le.
he go push nick ong then later throw the chair at nick ong. D;
then he go use the book hit nick de head.
argh! irritated!
eventhough i dun like nick ong, cos he is
SUPER ARROGENT and RUDE.
but, but, but!
argh! haiis, shuan le. stupid case nah. surely tio offence form de nah
sians.
lets stop abt this day.

today had HISTORY AND GEOGRAPHY EXAMS!
muahahahas! i think WILL PASS FOR BOTH!
weee~~
CLAP HANDS FOR HONGPING THE PRO! :X
kidding~
but, i keep on dozing off when geo paper sia!
argh! hahas
in the end, do finish, i sleep straight for half an hour!
so damn freaking shuang la! hahas.
but i keep on knocking my head sia!i dunno how i sleep de lor!
think my brain cells dunno die how many le. sians, tmr maths neh!
I NEED BRAIN CELLS!! xD
zzz, but history paper, i keep on slack half way,
in the end, just finish on time nia.. lols
sleepy lehs! hahahs
then later went home relax for 3 hours! wahahahha
i really know how to slack sia. lols.
just went to plaza de popular to buy my stupid maths set!
hahas, so creepy la! hahas, i go alone mah, then walk there.
so dark, then got one uncle keep looking at me. zzz-.-"
after buying, went to buy icecream, was craving for icecream la!
hahas, then i keep on thinking that i got $1.90 with me
actually i only got $0.90 with me! argh
then, i go buy the $1 icecream. wth. SO MALU!
HAHAS! then the indian jiejie say nvm then give me the icecream le!
hahash, so good of her! then got one guy
he saw the whole thing mah, wahpiang, then he down there
LAUGHING NEHS! hahahahas!
so freaking malu! lols! but the jiejie was just SUPER GOOD LA!
walk home again. wth, so dark. hahas, abit scared nah. but still okays bah.

okays, i think i go study my maths le!;DDD
sleeping early today? should i? hmm...
anyways, BYBYE!
thanks to aihui jie, jianfeng, xiang jie, sujun jie, and all the ppl who jiayous for me!
THANK YOU! loves!:D
hahas, my phone bill's BURSTING! argh! :/
going to be more than $60 this month bah. haiis..
ppl like to sms me when im busy and no one sms me when im free. lols
please try to choose the correct time, thank you. xP
NIGHTS SWEET DREAMS, JIAYOUS AND TAKECARE!
miss miss miss him! lols, okays, im crapping non-stop.-.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment