Sunday, October 7, 2007

today got BXB!! weeee~~~
hahas, im LATE AGAIN! hahas, i seriously need morning calls!!
arghh!!
go there tuition science!! hahas
but was sleepy la. xD

after that got after tuition activities!
hahas, andy kor and peiwen jiejie go up present wor~
CLAP HANDS AND WHISTLE PLEASE!
hahas,
got shuai ge and mei nu lehs!xD
woots~~
i thought they did a great great job!:DD
but still got place for improvement? hahas
rongsheng korkor say de wor. lols
had lunch and the usual routine. hahas
going to go home that time,
i think didi go tell aihua jiejie about,
what happen last night? hahas
dad scold me nah.
then aihua jiejie come talk to me nah,
ask me wat happen nah.
awwww...
is like, i don't want to talk about my problems today de.
cos, i don't feel like settling anything today,
did not even talk about my friends de problems la
which what i was thinking of telling, cos today was quite busy for them la,
so chose not to talk about it. hahas, don't disturb them.
wah piang,
then she come like that ask me.
somemore is the thing i really don't want to talk about.
hahas, kinda of tell her la.
then cannot control lor, then on tap.
sians, i promise myself not to on tap during this period le.
last night also never really on. haiis.
going to the bus stop that time.
i saw xuejing and xueyi and all the people,
ran to the bus stop. hahas, they cheered me up!:DD
on the way home, korkor sms me nah, ask me cheer up.
THANKS!:D
i go sleep le! bybye! nights sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment