Saturday, October 6, 2007

arhhh~~
i found out that, my studying is less than my playing time at this period
but im like , SO DUN CARE!

hahas, woke up LATE! at 10 plus reaching 11 already, i think.
so damn damn damn REFRESHING!
hahahas! xD
then went to plaza, hahas, library to study with jianfeng.
lols, studying my freaking science, arhh!! so lan sia me.
haiis.
then went to pei him eat lunch, i did not eat luh, was not hungry
and dun feel like eating, hahas,
then this friend hor, aiyo, go buy icecream for me nehs!
was damn stun nah! but really wan to
XIEXIE NI!:DD
i will return you the money de! i dun care la, must keep. BLEAH.
going back to library that time,
I SAW JOCELYN!!! awww~~!!! my LONG LOST GOOD FRIEND!
and we were talking just the day before! hahas! :DDDDD
went back to study, hahas, suddenly, i saw the song i send him in his hp mah.
then i down there saying the song damn nice.
song is called FAR AWAY, by nickelback la
the chorus goes like: i will love you, i will love you all this time, and i will miss you, far away and far too long.
and it goes on. lols, i not so sure la, maybe got a few mistakes.lols
then he go say the lyrics he hear is: i don't love you, i don't love you all this time.. and all.
IM LIKE?! hahs
then we down there, no la, for like very long! lmao! hahas.
then zhu daddy called. lols, okays, he told me sth and just one of my suggestions make he say, okays, you give me the idea, thanks huh.
AND THAT SUGGESTIONS IS JUST FOR FUN! its not a good one! arhhh!!!
im stupid to tell him that! omg~.


went home after that, hahas, was tired.
awww~ lols.
slept! for one hour.
then just realised that i forget to wash my shoe. lols
SO BLUR! haiis. think cannot dry lehs, HOW?!
i should change my blurness! hahas. xD
then just now, suddenly very miss lesbo nehs!
lol, so sms her nah, IM WASTING MY MONEY! hahas
but i dun care le la! D;
wooo~~ tmr going to bxb! muahahah!
means, SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEMS!:DD
okays, i shall stop!
BYBYE! NIGHTS! woots!:D
damn high today! hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment