Monday, September 28, 2009

You said that you're going to get stronger.
In order to protect me.
But now, I'm going to protect you. Until the day you heal.

You said that I'd better not wear masks in front of you, or you will rip my face apart.
But now, I don't have the choice but to have them on.

You said sorry cause you thought you're irritating for telling me every single thing about you.
I don't mind at all, or should I say it this way.
I want you to tell me every single thing.

You said that you'll never leave me, cause you love me.
Well, I'll drift away at times, but I promise you that I'll always be within your contact zone.

I'll be here when you need me, this was what you said.

Thanks for every single thing. I know I'm fucked up nowadays. Thanks for crying, for laughing, for smiling, for scolding and everything else.

I love Sherrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment