Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yay! A happier post!

I realise that my blog is emo.
LOL.
What shit man.
HAHA.
I'm going to laugh today, tomorrow, and the following tomorrow. And every single day. I will and I must. Laughing makes people feel so much better even if they are fucked up.

I have the temptation to eat now, but its late. Ah, fuck all the fats. Why does food have to be fattening? LOL. Why do I have to control my diet? Why can't I just eat all day long?

Today is going to be better. I can see that. HAHA. Like I got crystal ball like that. - - I'm going to help people later on, at 8. I'm so looking forward to it! Its been a long time since I've helped anyone. Makes me feel kind of empty. I look forward to Today. Its a new day. New life.
Its a new day, a new life (is it a song? part of a song? why is there a melody going through my head when i typed it? or is it something like, "its a new day, a new dawn? song?" IDK)

I'm suppose to be sleeping now. I have to get up at 7 tomorrow. Gosh. It 2:22 now. HAHA, cool! Ah! It changed to 2:23! D: why can't time stop?

I wanna go wild someday, go and do all the things I've always wanted to do. Go and be a bad person for a day. I doubt I can resist the temptation of smiling at strangers though. HAHA. Aren't I weird? My english is soooo wrong, but I don't wanna change them. They're cool. LOL. *smacks self*

Okay, I need to improve my language. LOL. Like a lot. Chinese and English. D: but I don't really mind if I retain now. Its so tiring to keep going on when there's no sign of improvement. I feel like giving up.

I wanna go to the playground someday again, and play colour catching! :D blindmise(idk how to spell) too! Iceman, catching. Whatever you name it. :D I wanna sweat my fats out! Sweat away my worries and thoughts! :D

I love basketball! Its fantastic. Everyone should try it. But for playing only. When its the real thing, its stressful, and the fun goes away. D: okay, actually this only applies to me, I think. LOL. I love night basketball even more, its cooling! :D I wanna lay on the basketball court after playing. Looking up at the night sky, counting the stars. Even though I'm certain that you wouldn't be able to see any stars in Singapore.

Its been a long long long long time since I've posted such a long post. I'm trying to think of all the happy moments now. Its kind of cool and sad. But at the very least, I do have memories. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment