Saturday, September 26, 2009

I lost my sim card. I lost andrea's phone. Am I stupid or retarded?
Fuck. I'm both. I'm fucking both.

I'm not invited to your cookies love blog. Why? Cause I'm on the hate list.

Why didn't you sms me? Cause you forgot about me.

Why didn't you call me? Cause you forgot about me.

Why didn't you go when you said you would today? Cause I'm insignificant.

Why did I reject your offer? Cause I'm afraid that I will hurt you more with my fucked up attitude.

What am I? A fucking bitch.

What's my problem? My fucked up attitude.

Who are you? I don't fucking know.

Why didn't I go today? Cause I'm fucking selfish.

Why did I smile today? Cause I can't fucking cry.

Why did it turn out to be like this? Cause it's all my fault.

When I thought things are going to get better, I screwed up.

Why did I even want to screw it up? Cause I want them to hate me.

Why in the world did I want them to hate me? Cause I'm not worth it.

I looked into the mirror and I saw a loser standing there. What else?

I'm a closed book. And I'm not opening up for you. You lost my trust.

What's more? My heart's in pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment