Wednesday, September 9, 2009

M'sia 1

Ahhhhh.
Trip to malaysia's a disaster.
Cobra is still a living thing right? Why the fuck do you have to kill it? Damn.

I love my dad.
He knows that i was badly influenced by that..incident? He asked me to get on the motorbike and brought me for a ride. It was fucking cool! Like gosh. He was speeding can, luckily we're in m'sia where you rarely see people in the deserted areas. LOL. Then he made the motorbike seat move up and down, don't ask me how he did it. It was so lame of him! But its damn sweet, cause he's trying to cheer me up.
Gosh, I love my dad.

Before the trip, i was whining to my dad about the government changing all the bridges to cement to replace the old wooden bridges. So, now, i can't play kicking the water. But i saw wooden bridges afterwards! Kilometres away from my grandma's house. D: I did walk there with my cousins to play. So much for whining. LOL.

I love kicking the river water while sitting on the wooden bridge.
Its damn relaxing. :D

Ahh, i'm too lazy to post everything. Half here Half there. Later. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment