Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I love my primary school mates!
Ahhhh, they haven't chanage a bit!
Its still the "oh my godddd! hahahahah!" kind of thing.
LOL.
Baoxuan still laughs her ass off, HAHA!
Junmay is still the retarded one, AHHH!
Suatmei's still the cool ah meng! The cool aura remains around her. HAHA!
Jocelyn is still as fierce(when she hits people), and still as obedient!
Cheryl is wooo! :D Communication is still smooth!

hahahaha, oh my god.
Outing soonnnnnn! :D

& i love my drama commitee! Hahaha, i think we are super cool!
Use a huge transparent plastic bag as an umbrella/poncho which is also able to squeeze two person in it and i will say you're as cool.
LOL
We were walking on the streets like that!
& the plastic bags literally coverd up half of our body! It is so big that there is enough ventilation, thats why we didn't suffocate. HAHA. It feels like you're in the rain, but you're not wet! I can feel the rain falling on my face, but i'm dry!
Oh mannnnn. The feeling's super cool!
Try it! :D

You suck, you still walked the whole way throughout with me when it hurts so badly. You're retarded plus stupid plus i don't know! D: ahhhhh, i don't wanna walk with you ever again. (Okay, its a lie.) D:

No comments:

Post a Comment