Friday, August 22, 2008

THANKS:

-Emoevil korkor for being there for me and always giving me advice.
You rock mann. Rock on and say NO to EMO!
I really appreciate you. Really.
Loveyou! :D

-Lesbo for listening to me and always giving in to all my attitudes and craps.
L O V E ! :D

-Condom for listening to my problems and try helping out.
I really appreciate that too. :DDD
I'm not going to say love, cause later condom sao jealous~
LOL. xD

-Vanessa for being such a great friend. I needed you man!:D XIEXIE NI!
LOVES. :D

-Sherrill for being in love with me. :D
You're MINE! ILY. :D

-Cecilia for being such a entertainer and try cheering me up.
Rockster, rock on. Iloveyou more than you knoowwww! :D

Thanks for always accompanying me.
:DDD
and all the others who helped.
People, you rock.
:D
i'm in love with you all.
:D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment