Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I didn't study much today.
Damn.

Was playing with Hubs and all.
LOL.
Studying with them was a bad choice.
xD

Didn't had PE cause of stupid weather.
Wanted to train for cross country can can can!
zzzz.
Mr Kong didn't come today, so no OEL lessons.
Quite sad.
He rock la can.:D

Studied outside classroom.
hahahas, i can't study in class, they were playing.
Reading chapter 6!
DAMN, it was suppose to be a interesting subject!
But i can't remember anything about it!
Only some common knowledge?
Ask Wengkiat what is this and that.
Wow, he got it ALL correct la can.
hahahas!
Horny bastard.:D
Bunch of horny people in the class. LOL.

Studying that chapter at home is not good.
My brother is around, he will scold me horny.
LOLLLL.
& he is only primary 5!

After school only did maths and some crap.
LOL.
Come on chapter 6!
GET INTO MY MIND!

Accompanied Hubs, Cecilia idiot and Fang to lrt.
Walked back again to find vanessa.
LOL.
Saw SM!
Simin = Sex maniac.
:DD
She said that okay!
whahahas,
She dared me to do something so that she will not call me Britney Hong again,
or that will be my pernament name.
LOL. I'm going to do it in drama tomorrow.
:D
Woo~

Damn damn damn, so effing pissed.
Don't keep coming back.
I'm not intervals or shelters.
I'm not that superb to take all these things.
Grr.
Shake me to my senses.
Slap me.
Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment