Friday, August 15, 2008

Great.
I'm getting sick.
Worst thing ever.
LOL.

Sore throat is on and off.
Headache is on today.
Gastric is on today.
Damn.
Gastric was painful today.
VERY VERY.
It feels like the acid eating up my stomach.
Burn like hell.
I only act a piece of cake today and a ice cream.
LOL.
Got scolded by alot of people.
D:
But i just don't feel like eating.
Sorry stomach.
):

Hmt test today.
I'm going to fail.
TT
I didn't have enough time today to learn.
sians.
Art was hell with Ruhaiza.
Sorry peeps, but i just don't like her.
BIAS.
>/

DRAMA. :D
I didn't go for Hockey today.
Headache and gastric made it hard to train.
Sorry Hockey. ):

Drama was fun!:D
At the ending part.
LOL.
PLAYINGGGG.
Talked horny.
LOLLL.
Eff funny. :DDD

Moodswings go away,
come again another day.
*wish*

ilove hubby, wifey, idiots and lesbo!:D

Chill, you have me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment