Monday, August 25, 2008

Aww.
I can't let go until i got a damn reply.
A confirmed reply.

Are guys always like this?
Making people's life miserable.
Is yes and no so difficult to say?
Or its just wasting your damn message?
LOL.

Argh, damn.
Okay, fine.
I can't let go mentally now.
But its only MENTALLY!

Should i like go ask face to face?
But i'm scared.
LOL.
This is stupid!
hahahas!
Hongping is scared of some guy who is making her life miserable.
...
Maybe more of sad.
hahahas.

I'm angry.
LOL
But he did nothing.
Seriously NOTHING.
Its not his fault.
I was the one stupidily hoping.

Come on la, BE A MAN!
hahahhas, TELL ME THE ANSWER!

Okays, i'm so scared that its bad news,
but most probably it will be.
...

Whatever!
I GOT STRONG HEART!
I just need the A N S W E R !
I'm a VERY irritating person.
Sorrrrrry.

I'm getting angry, high and crazy at night.
How clever.
LOL.

I want you but i want the answer more.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment