Sunday, August 17, 2008

LOL.

Saturday arh,
Went out in the afternoon,
with condom and his friend.
Sherrill and Cecilia joined in later.

I studied.
:DD
After that went to mini with Sherrill and Cecilia.
Sherrill wanted to buy things.
She took DAMN long to decide.
LOL.
In the end i ask her don't buy.
Next time then buy, she really never buy.
LOLLL.

At night went to some place.
I suddenly brain freeze.
LOL.
Cannot think of the name.
Going to post pictures for it next or next next post.
:D

Yesterday,
morning went to the observance thing.
Wah laooooo.
Make me wake up sooooo early can!
SUNDAY SOMEMORE.
awwww.
Was fun though, with Drama mahhh.
xDD
I got a new name,
BRITNEY HONG.
Simin say i'm britney spear's sister.
I forget why.
Its something about me not wearing anything under my skirt WHICH IS NOT TRUE.
Show off my shorts or something.
Forget le.
LOL.
Damn, and they use this name for the whole day.
LOLLLLL.
Its lame, waste time, BUT got CIP points just by sitting there.
hahahs.xD

Sang national song damn loud like retarded.
But i'm feeling honoured as a singaporean okays!
Its just that people keep looking at Drama.
:x
(we like voice projection rather than sing)

Went lot with Ryan, Ruth, Hema and Vanessa.
Eat Eat Eat.
LOL.
Play Play Play.
Oh yaa, when Hema wanted to go home that time.
We stood beside the bus and waved the national flags to send her off.
LOL!
She was laughing in the bus.
HAHAHAS!
Damn retarded laaaa!xD


Went home to bath, came out again.
Studied with Condom and Lesbo.
LOL.
Damn, condom is sooo clever.
-.-
Les and me was asking alllll the way.
hahhas.
Went home at 7 plus.
:D

Separating the post.:D
NEXXTTTTT >>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment