Friday, August 22, 2008

SORRY:

-Hubs
I'm sorry for being such a bitch.
I'm sorry for being such a loser.
I'm sorry for being so insensitive.
I'm sorry for telling you all that.
I'm sorry for siding them.
I'm sorry for making you sad.
I'm sorry for making you cry.
I'm sorry and i'm regretting.
I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I seriously didn't.
I care for you.
I swear.
I'm your best friend.
I swear.
I want you.
I swear.
I won't abandon you.
I swear.
I trust you.
I swear.
I'm always here.
I promise.
Sorry hubs.

-Lesbo for being such a bimbo and bitch, showing you attitude, being so unreasonable and spacing out when you talk to me. Sorry.

-Yatyan for being such a lousy partner and don't listen to what you say. Sorry.

-Siqi for having such a sucky attitude towards you and not finishing the lit for you. Sorry.

-Vanessa for the times i'm unreasonable and quarrelled with you. Sorry.

-You for being so cold, cause i don't know to use what kind of attitude to face you.

& alot alot more sorries to more and more people.
I'm sorry for being such a bitch, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment