Tuesday, May 27, 2008

okays
i'm posting so many post.
LOL.
haiis.
Life sucks.
LOL.
Report book is back!
EL : C5
HMT : C5
MA : B4
SCI : B4
GEO : B4
HI : A2
LIT : A2
HE : B3
20th position in class.
T.T
my results are damn lousy.
Parents so effing disappointed.
haiis.
Need to buck up!
T.T
& my phone bill burst $50 plus.
SHIT.
Think i need to save,
or else no more phone to use.
Dad banned me from using computer.
Think when i come back from camp.
My computer will be gone.
Hell right.
I feel like crying.
Tomorrow's camp.
No mood at all.
Wth la.
T.T
It will be so hard for me to online!
T.T
I'm going to miss my computer!
DDDD:
I'm going to miss him.
T.T
Seriously will die without my computer laa!
arghhhh.
Bye computer!
*hugs*
*muackks*
*CRIES*
D:
okays, i go pack my things liao.
Bye people.!
Sorry to MOLESTER & KEEKEE !
i will do you two de quiz after my camp!
:DDDD
SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment