Monday, June 2, 2008

Just back from camp.
2 days ago?

BAD NEWS.
Fucking bad news.

Today is the last night to use the computer.
Dad is going to take it away.
Wow.
I'm so fucking crying.
Cb sia.

Say until sec 3 then put it back.
Yea right,
cher will forever say every year is improtant.
May as well don't give it back to me right?
FUCK LA.

Sua lor,
Thanks to MRS CHING.
I have to stop using this.
Cause she said that this is 3 very improtant months.
THANKS HUH CHER.
SO GRATEFUL TO YOU.

Cb la, how to live without computer?
FUCK FUCK FUCK.

And all the restrictions coming in.
Wow, i feel so FREE.
I feel like going in a forest and
scream for all i want.

Fuck sia, just come back from camp
SO FUCKING TIRED.
And they have to give me this kind of
SURPRISE.
Wow,
am i suppose to be happy?
Cause i feel like killing people now.

And Mum's going to keep my phone for me
from 10:30 pm onwards every night.
Next day then return.
HA.
I seriously love my parents man.
Taking away my computer,
and now my phone?
WOW.
They rock don't they?
Anybody out there don't want to live?
Let me kill.
Seriously FUCKED UP.

ARGH.
relax hongping.
everything is going to be fine.
WOW.
i'm lying to myself.
confirm quarrel later lor.
sians.
i don't want to talk to them
i don't want quarrel.
Now very very easy to get angry.

RELAX LA HONGPING.
STOP CRYING LIKE SOME BLOODY EFFING IDIOT LA.
HELL HELL HELL.
ARGHHHHH!

Okays, 2 more minutes and i see my computer being dislocated.
Sorry com, see you next year.
Sorry phone, see you tomorrow.

BYE.
I'm so going to try to survive.
Good luck to me.!
HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment