Monday, June 9, 2008

heheh!

Life without computer is like in hell man.
I can only contact people through sms.
Wow.
Bursting le.
LOL.

But nevermind la,
Still can make it.
:D

hongping not bad eh?
xD

Oh ya, going camp again.
LOL.
hahahas,
and i found out that i cannot stay at home.
I seriously will rot.
LOL.
Its like damn bored can,
worse there is no computer,
no entertainment!
& !
Miracly,
i started to read! :D
hahas,
not bad sia.xD
claps for hongping!
*claps*

Having fun in this holiday.
:D
Just abit emo.
LOL.

Well,
you believed my lies huh?
I thought you will know that i'm lying.
hahas,
maybe i overestimated you.
Sad huh.
Today is the 5th day.
...
imy.

Using computer at aunt house currently.
Talking on msn with people.
Closing the relationships with people.
:DDD
Think from today onwards.
I can only online in the afternoon.
Cause at night go home no more internet.
Sad case sia.
T.T

When is my idiot's outing?
Missing idiots in action.
:D

Going out almost everyday liao,
stay at home la hongping!
LOL.

Holiday's so cool la.
Just that there is no computer. :/
hahahas,
but i haven molest my homeworks yet.
Opps.
Let me play finish first!
:DDDD

& Dumb F !
I believe in you.
You better have confidence in yourself okays!
I don't care what is going to happen,
but i'm going to see you next time,
With a BIG BIG SMILE on your face
and NO MORE WORRIES.
:DDD
I'm behind you!:D

I go woo back my dear dear animes le.
:DDDD

Post some other days!
I had fun with people who went out with me okays!
:DDD

You people just rock everything out of me eh!
*hugs*

& thanks for tolerating with my emo-ness.
:DDDD
i'm in love with you all.

HONGPING IS GOING TO BE BACK!
PLEASE STAY TUNE.

No comments:

Post a Comment