Monday, June 23, 2008

COMERCIAL.

okays, i need to talk.
LOLLL.
its so irritating.

Friends or what?
choose one luh!
Its like stranger cans.
The minute talk,
like want quarrel liao.
-.-
Funny lor.
LOL.
Get the friendship right eh.
was thinking.
If i ask you anything about me.
You will not know how to answer right?
Cause you don't know anything about me now eh.
HA.
Get the facts right,
if you don't tell me anything,
what do you expect me to do?
I'm not some pro who knows what you think okays.
Alamak eh you.
Aiyos.
IDIOTS.
okays, you people are so missed okays.
and and and.
i love you all la! :DD
Where is the outing?
T.T
Guess the conflict is kind of solved right?
:DDD
You people are my life okays,
so rock on! :DDDD

Kor arhs,
Stop emo-ing laa.
You are not going to die without a girl.
Get on with it and study luh!
I told you that your meis support you le!
So move it man!
*cheers*
Go go go!
There are more important things in your life!
:D
J I A Y O U S !

Found out that even though girls have problems,
but they tends to talk sense sia.
LOL.
Okays, fine.
I'm being biased.
xD


PHEW.
Everythings out.
:D
Off i go!
Commercial ending soon?
LOL.
I don't know.:D

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment