Monday, May 26, 2008

Mother's sick.
I'm sick
Brother's sick.

SHIT.

I'm going for 2 camps in a row.
Wednesday until Friday is drama camp.
Friday until Sunday is Leadership camp.

haiis.

Things happened.

I don't want to say.
Why like that sia.
Heart pain.
First time in a day cry so many times.
In public is a new experience eh.
But i made Mum smile.
At least.:D
She was happy, not that sad.

Cut myself, cause not concentrating
and the knife is not even sharp.
But my wound is big.
LOL.
Mum laughed at me,
cause i was so stupid.
I laughed because she laughed,
but i wanted to cry.
Its not pain, there is just blood.
No pain.
The place where hurt is my heart.

And, iloveyou.
But so many things is stopping me.
I need supports,
i need you.
But, i don't see you.
Well, nevermind.

People are not always there for you when you need them.
No one is.
Don't take them for granted.

I'm so sick that i can't even sing.
I need to sing when i'm sad.
My throat is not working.
SHIT.

Tomorrow's ptm.
I'm scared, of my results.
If Mum knows what kind of results i'm getting.
I don't know how she will feel.
I don't want to add on to her stress.
But i'm doing it.
HELL.

I'm having doubts for you.
Erase them please,
or else i don't know how to continue.

I don't feel like posting my birthday bash.
So sorry people.
Next post okays?

Ending here.

you are so fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment