Sunday, May 4, 2008

Friday ---

CHINESE EXAMS!
I DON'T LIKEEEE! DDDD:
T.T

Like shit cans! D:
Paper 1 still okay.
Got enough time.
Hahahas, and i did something stupid.xD
Cause still got time left,
then my chinese compo, like short.
But its enough, and i don't know what to write already
No ideas le,
but wanting to kill time.
I just anyhow add add add,
until 2 paragraphs appear sia!
LOL.
Like OH MY GOD?!
Its already 2 paragraphs?!
LOL.

PAPER 2
NIGHTMARES.
lol.
pia until hand numb. then last minute anyhow write answer hand up.
T.T
dying.
so disappointed with myself cans.
haiis.
shuan liao.
T.T

then later got sci test.
never learn can.
just anyhow write,
confirm alot wrong one.
later fail confirm want die.
LOL.
haiis.

After that went SLACKING!:DDD
but with alot of EMO people.
Make me EMO in the end.
I'm so sorry Eugene!
Next time we confirm pei you first.
So sorry.
T.T

Went under my block to emo for half an hour.
LOL.
then went up home.
stupid right?
LOL.xD

i want orh orh liaos. hahhahas.
post tomorrow about what happen today.:D
GOOD NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS PEOPLE!
:DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment