Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OKAYS

Great.

I'm so slack.
LOL.

Opps, and i forget about what happen like last week and before?

Had exams.

English was okay?
Summary gam gam ho finish.:D
Compo was crapping,
think i wrote out of point. T.T

Science was OH MY GOD.
Paper one, like crap Crap and CRAP.
I got only 19/30 nia.
T.T
sians sians sians.
Damn Damn Damn lousy cans!DDD:
Then paper 2.
hahhas, got 3 booklets.
One for chemistry, one for physic and one for biology.
Chemistry was Difficult.
T.T
Got alot of kinetic particle theory thing. -.-
Biology was not bad,
but i keep on revise on digestive system sia!
In the end come out mostly circulatory system.
-_-
So pekchek. LOL.
Physic was the easiest, hope can get better marks through it.:DD
*wish wish wish!*

Geography.
My worst subject and Worst NIGHTMARE.
hahas, but not bad eh.
I just got mixed up with History and Geography.xD
Stupid laa. LOL.
Think i can PASS!
Wahahahas!:DD

Maths is okay?
LOL.
Some questions don't know how to do. D:
But not bad bahs.

TOMORROW IS MATHS PAPER 2!
AND AND AND!
THE LAST PAPER!:DDD
YESYESYES!
wahahhhahas!
I'M EFFING HIGH!;DDDD

GOOD LUCK PEOPLE ~ ! ! !

Tomorrow after exams go MOVIE!:DDD
with Yatyan and Vanessa.xD

I go slack slack liao!
Think will study at 12.:D
Bye people!
laalaalaa~!
J
I
A
Y
O
U
S
!
Hahahas.
Hongping is brainless.

No comments:

Post a Comment