Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OKAYYYS!

As promised,
i will post about my birthday bash.
:DDD

Well, it was on
20th May.
hahas,
the day after my Birthday.
:DDD

Went to Hockey Carnnival (okays, i don't know how to spell. :X)
then saw juniors and friends play.
I'm not suppose to play,
cause i'm in B division.
-.-

Saw Yuenice, Shumin, Raihana, Izzah!
:DDDD

They came for the carnnival!
Talked.
:DDDD

Like always, played and went back school.
Met with PINIC Club.
:DDD

They wanted to meet me and jingting.
Went up to class, Chunting was talking to me.
I ask her where is Siying and Dion.
Well, she say she don't know but they are coming back soon.
LOL.
Jingting and me just waited lor.
&
They came back!
WITH A CAKE!
:DDDD
Its like $10 eh!
*touched*

Sang happy birthday song,
got present from Chunting and her boyfee.
hahhas.
AND
as i was cutting the cake passing to Chunting.
PIAK!
Cream on my face.
By Chunting
LOLLLLL.

Went running around the school.
Cause Siying was running after me wanting to make me
CREAMY.
LOLLLL.
*gasping for air*
:D

Dion make it on my hand!
Cause she suddenly BOO!
and there goes my hand with cream.
SCARE ME LIKE OH MY GOD?!
LOLL.
:DDD

Went back to class creamy. (ewww)
Nisha CAME.
OH MY HELL.
Became Wet apple.
-.-
She poured two whole bottles of water on me!
arhhhh
So 'dry' can!
LOL.

Then Ginni came when i was eating my cake.
She just PLANK!
and slam my cake on my face!
LOL.
MORE CREAM.

Clean up after that,
WOW.
D I R T Y !
xD

I'm wet, creamy and sticky!
xD
Went to Playground with Nisha
and play swing after that.
Of course by that time i washed away the creams and all luh!
Went to meet with Jingting, Sufang and Kor.
hahahahs.
HOME NEXT.

Well, pictures of that day is below!
:DD
ENJOY.!
&
i look so effing retarded.
LOL.
Byes~

& !
THANKS PINIC CLUB!
I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE TONS!
:DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment