Friday, February 19, 2010

Yeah, just because i don't have an awesome memory to post about every single fucking thing that happen to me doesn't mean that i'm a blockhead asshole. You don't judge me here or there okay, you fucking come and know me well enough before you fucking judge me.

I am pissed. You and your face, i want to scribble on it so badly.

What's a best friend? Fuck you okay, i'm tired of waiting. I'm just going to make the first move. If nothing happens. Yeah, we should fuck off from each other.

I am so fucking pissed.

Popularity is not everything asshole. You cherish people who care for you, not eveyone. Cause you're a fucking human, you can't share your attention to everybody.
Quantity doesn't mean quality.
Glue this into your brains.
Or i'll staple it on for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment