Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Emotions?

This is a post without any link.
I'm just typing what comes into my mind.

I've always wanted to post. Post what? I don't know. I don't feel anything now, it's like i'm a robot. Cool isn't it? I don't even feel the anger. Lol.

I was fascinated today. Mason was really really good in directing my group. :D Gah, i fail as a student director. ... He was so charming! :D I just don't understand why is he so hot and yet he doesn't have a girlfriend. People should be lining up for him, both boys and girls. :D

I guess the rehearsal today was better. Even though it wasn't really good for my group, but it was better than the last time? hahaha, kind of cool and weird i guess. It's like they are having too much fun and i suck at controlling people. Wonder why i'm the chairman. Lol. I guess a lot of people's unhappy that i'm the chairman, but yeah, i'm going to step down soon, so no point in thinking about it.

It used to hurt a lot. Like a lot when i see her. I get so scared. I freak out at the thought of seeing her, i don't know how to face her, or even talk to her. But today, i guess, it shows all. We are not even normal friends already. Lol. I think i'm numb. I hate it when best friends becomes strangers(not my wishful thinking?). But i think i'm taking it quite well. I haven't broke down yet. :D

Physic test today was horrible. Lol. I shouldn't have slept during normal lesson. Should have listened attentively. Should have woke up early and studied. Stupidily, i slept till 6 plus 7. And i was swearing so much early in the morning. What a good way to start my day. When i was almost reaching school, i realise i didn't bring my pe shirt. Oh man, hahaha, sorry Mr Lee. I've been disappointing him a lot. Yeah, his lessons are not really interesting, still, he's my teacher for 4 years. At least some respect from my part?

I should be doing my homework now, but i'm wasting my time into typing this redundant post. I hope i don't have any english error in this post. But there's a high chance there is. Lol.

Drama status: Divorced. I guess she signed the paper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment