Friday, February 26, 2010

OH MY GODDDD!

I've been so busy. D: WITH OVERDUE HOMEWORKS. D:

*$#^@&((#)@#&(

I seriously need to stop procrastinating.

AND I SLEPT IN MISS CHEN'S CLASS A G A I N!
D:

I was promising myself not to!
Tskkkk! D:

I think Miss chen hates me now. Gah, i'm only concerned about my progress. LOL.
I'm such a bitch right.

There's drama tomorrow. They say i'm too lenient. I agree. No more jokes. No more. I'm really fed up with myself. Why did i make drama's discipline dropped? It's like, drama has NO DISCIPLNE NOW. D: I'm really depressed. I'm going to be firm. D: I don't know how, but i will be. I can't let this go on. Can i? If one day, drama really die, it's my fault. I started this. I'm making drama deteriorate.
I'm a failure as a chairman.

But i want to make the club rainbow thing work. Why am i so incompetent? I seriously should never never become a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment