Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cny?

Hi, i'm awake.

I know it's still early, but yeah, in order to prevent myself from going back to bed. I've decided to use my computer.
LOL.
I have my file right in front of me with the physic workbook, which i'm suppose to do, and the physic notes which i just took out for reference. But, here i am, moving my fingers. LOL.

This year's chinese new year is weird. I didn't get to see a lot of people. Like they've disappeared. It's sad, not to have a family reunion. It doesn't feel like chinese new year at all. And the breaks are short. Pathetically short. I'm going to school later. Like: What? You mean chinese new year holidays are over? O O?!

And i have quite a number of homework undone. GAH. >/

Going to school later.
Go hongping! (D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment