Friday, September 5, 2008

Rain rain go away,
come again another day.
Little children want to play~
Rain rain go away.

I just knew the whole lyrics of this song!
hahahhas,
I seriously don't know in the past.
I thought it was only
'Rain rain go away,
come again another day.'


okay, that was random.

Anyways,
didn't manage to go out with Dion and Vanessa yesterday.
):
Dion had party, Vanessa wanted to go out.
So ya,
went studying with kor and lesbo.
:D
Quite stupid.
I didn't study muchhhhhh!
):
Kor was emo.
Damn emo.
D:
Cheers okays?
Study comes first now.
Awww.

Was damn retarded with Lesbo yesterday.
Camwhored.
hahahas.
I said that we are like retarded assholes,
she said "No! Is retarded bitches."
LOLLLLL.
hahahahs,
that was so random.

From causeway travel to lot then home.
Got shooooooo off from mac in causeway.
Runs to lot's library.
Finished work,
went traveling home.
Played in bus.
I'm like reporting what happen.
Should i type when i go toilet, when i go up the escalator?
LOLLLL.
K I D D I N G !
hahahas.

I'm getting sooooo random!
LOL.
i'm bored.

BORED

BORED

BORED


Going out with aunt later i think.
:D:D:D:D:D
Posting the pictures in next post!
I'm L A Z Y Y Y Y Y Y Y !

BYEEEE
Off i go to aunt house.
LALALALALA ~ ~ ~
*glass breaks*


Wake up!
He is so not referring to you.
Smash all your dreams away.
Stop Holding On.

No comments:

Post a Comment