Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm here to say sorry!
LOL.

I can't get enough time today to post pictures.
Was busy in msn.
Why only when 11 plus and 12 plus then people start to talk to me?
LOL.

Anyways,
I'm going malaysia tomorrow!
hhahahs,
sunday then will return.
LOL.
sians.
Abit don't feel like going.
Awwwwww~

Sorry to condom for pangsehing you LA.
LOL.
DAMN YOU!
hahahhahas.
xD
I'm addicted to his blog leh,
Need to go there everyday ~
Then everyday must emo few hours.
What can you do to me?
Wahahahas.
I think i will get kill when condom read this post.
LOL.
*preparing for funeral*

Crappppp.

Love my aunt.
hahahas,
seriously in love with her.
ROCK MY SOCKS UP!
hahahas.
:D


Off i go to sleeeeep.
I hate dreams.
Stop having sweet dreams that will not happen.
It gives me diabetes.
LOL.
I don't miss him.
*crossed fingers*

Damn,
I shouldn't have the feeling of wanting you.
I don't want one sided.
& your $7.50 will be back in your wallet soon.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment