Friday, September 12, 2008

bahahahhas.
I didn't blog for so long!
LOLLLL.

Dad literally use scissors to cut off the internet cable.
D:
he said exams are coming,
no more computer for me.
Now at jinxiang's house using her computer.
hahahas,
i need to do research!
x.x
Current timing: 9:30pm

hahahs,
i think i go home that time will be damn late bahs.
sians.
Tired cans.
Anyways, exams coming in ONE WEEK TIME!

*screams*
*runs up the building*
*reached rooftop*
*JUMP*

hahahahs,
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
I only started revising maths and science!
LOL.
):
I'm obese now.

OBESE!

):

On diet,
not eating not eating not eating not eating!
-.-
pictures next time zai post nahhh.
HAHAHHA.
I very lazy. ><

awww,
I'm not the kind of girl who pester people like hell.
No worries.
Take good care of yourself okays.
Exams coming.
Jiayous!
:DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment