Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm like SOOOO back!
I just found out that the timing in my blog is WRONG!

LOLLL.
Whatever laa,
I very lazy go change.
xD

&& i went FOTANG last sunday and monday la can!
:D:D:D
Liaoyuan-ed whole day at fotang.
hahahas,
DAMN FUN.
:D
Woo ~ ~ ~ !
I miss the feeling can.
:D
Too lazy too elaborate.
Wahahahas. :x

Monday afternoon went out with Lesbo, Condom and some of his friends.
I didn't study in the library.
No mood, was damn sad.
hahahs.
Read books,
& started to talk horny and sick.
LOLLL.
Damn funny la.
LOLLL.
I wanted to say pencil case,
but it turn out to be pencil cork!
What the hell right!
& I DIDN'T mean it can!
Somemore i say very loud la!
HAHAHS!
Started to laugh like mad,
hahahas,
going out cheer me sometimes huh.
LOL.

Yesterday went for DNT followed by maths and finally chunting house.
DnT was stupid laa.
hahahs,
My model suck can,
but i no idea already.
LOL.
No brain cells to think laaaaaaa.
:D
Maths rock la,
i seriously concentrated man!
:D:D:D:D

Chunting house :
hahahahs, RICH WOMANNNNN la.
xD
But toilet damn scary.
LOL.
Cause damn dark when look from outside.
Basically, is our imagination going wild.
HAHAHHAS,
then imagine here and there,
in the end scared luh.
Screamings here and there.
hahhas!
Funny yet idiotic.
LOL.
x.x

Okays, seperating post.
:D

Who in the world is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment