Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You

So, I had a dream about you.

Its been a long time since I dreamt about you. If not for this dream, I would have forgotten about how happy we were, how much I used to rely on you & how madly in love we were.

It was so crazy. The dream felt so real. You were just beside me. We were so intimate and comfortable. I snuggled my face against yours in the dream, held your hand and took in your scent. As if everything happened yesterday.

I can't believe I still miss you after 2 years. It hasn't been long. But it hasn't been short too. Well, what did I expect. You were my first love.

Then I realise that I am really inconsistent in the things I say. Are humans all like that? haha. A few post before this I was still ranting about how I want to really love once. So contradicting. But it still remains a fact that I want to love, though this time, I hope I will be able to do it properly & not hold back like how I did when I was with you.

So.. How have you been lately? Have you been eating well? Sleeping early? I hope your mood swings are better now. & I hope you're a lot happier now than before. Lets say..by ten folds? haha. See you around my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment