Monday, August 26, 2013

Fluffy cloudy thoughts

Sometimes, you just feel that you think too much. I always have so many things in my head and I don't know how to express myself. I just keep thinking. But sometimes, I can be really stupid too. Like, I do not use my brain before I do anything and just let it rot. I am stupid and I am not. I am thinking and I am not. I am guessing and I am not. Sometimes you just feel so tired from explaining or even understanding you don't care anymore.

Sometimes I feel so much that my heart feels like its gonna burst while other times I feel so numb and monotone. Humans are such interesting characters. They have the ability to make the simplest thing complicated and the most complicated things simple. I though Life can be simple, but now I'm having second thoughts. I guess everything is about our mindset. The way we see things and the way we want things to be seen. What is right to you may be wrong to others. But is it really their fault? Or is it really your fault? I don't know man. I feel like I'm so grey and I'm beginning to dislike this grey state I'm in. Its like I don't have a stand in anything. Like everyone is right, yet wrong at the same time.

Even my thoughts are jumbled up. I'm not gonna read through what I've wrote because it will just confused me more. I just needed a place to note all these thoughts down and go to bed. But even after this, the fluffy little thoughts are still floating around in my mind. Don't ask me why its fluffy. I just thought of them to be fluffy. haha

I'm so weird sometimes. But its okay. Its interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment