Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hey

So, I'm looking through my blog and I find myself amusing and embarrassing. Haha, my posts have such rawness in them. I guess its good and bad at the same time. Hope I have matured a bit more than I was yesterday.

Im listening to The Suburbs by Arcade Fire.
"Sometimes I can't believe it, I'm moving past the feeling"

Came across this song through 8tracks.com Its a really cool website, there's playlists for the genres you like. I like indie music a lot. haha, they are so sad, yet can be upbeat at the same time. Such an interesting combination. Now the song playing is Paper Window Dreams by Jeff Pianki, it so sad and slow and again, really sad.

Haha, I just felt like doing a post. This post is meaningless and random. If anyone ever reads my blog, I want to apologise for such a lame post and wasting your time. haha.

Life is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment