Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Running thoughts

I am suppose to be doing my essay on Non-profit/government organisation versus Social enterprise, but I'm tired and sleepy and there's so many things going through my mind but I have no idea what am I really thinking about. I feel so confused and restless.

Things running through my mind:
- Essay
- Movie that I've watched today, 'The Call, which is really interesting and exciting. The ending is just not of my preference
- How my friendship with the person I watched movie today turned so awkward
- How Singapore has so many pretty girls and I'm just not one of them
- Asexuality, feeling as though I have no interest anymore
- How to start a conversation with my Mum and act as though nothing happened
- Bed
- And many more

I wanna migrate and open my own shop. Its so hard to sustain in Singapore.


I miss New Zealand..

No comments:

Post a Comment