Friday, May 10, 2013

Howl's Moving Castle

Am suppose to be doing my essay on "Compare and contrast the roles of non-profit organisations vis-à-vis social enterprises with regards to benefiting society."

But Joe Hisaishi's 25 Year Concert in Budokan started playing on my playlist. Its a 1 hour 56 min long concert. I love it. Then as I was thinking of how to do my essay, the theme song for Howl's Moving Castle came on and I halt all actions. Its just so beautiful it demanded my full attention on it. I sat on my bed, looking out of my window and listening to this beautifully made piece. Joe is a genius. I love all his productions. It suited all the movies perfectly. It will leave you breathless. Literally. I held my breathe at some parts. It was just so.. Amazing. And the movie is so perfect. Its my favourite movie. Howl's Moving Castle is a movie directed by Hayao Miyazaki. He is a genius film maker. There's so much to his movies. At first glance, they may be just cartoons to you. But as the movie proceeds, it will suck you in, It will make its way through your heart and give it a gentle touch. So gentle you will be left speechless. Well, that was how I experienced it. It may seem exaggerating to you, but its real for me. The love in Howl's is so great, so pure, so real. I love it. I always need time to recover from the movie and the music. haha Insane much.


I wish I can feel this in a real life experience. haha




Catch it if you haven't. You wouldn't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment