Thursday, May 27, 2010

This is out of control

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. It could be wrong could be wrong..

I didn't fail anything. :D as a whole. :D
Credits to Gabriel! :D
Thanks for the nights that you accompanied me to study through messaging!!

Hahahhahaha, i was thinking, if i should just give up. ._. When i failed my Chemistry paper !, but at the very least, i didn't fail my overall! :D!
WOOOOOO.

I'm gonna start mugging like some crazy bitch yeah!
I'm going to start doing a June holidays schedule out! WOO. I'm feel motivated. But i'm worried for the upcoming chinese O level. ): If i can't get A1, then it'll be stupid. i don't want to go for the same exam again and get the same results. D: It'll be wasting my time and money. It's not even MY money, it's my parents. D: I'm so stressed out. Gosh.

Everything's gonna be fine yeah? Just fine. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment