Monday, May 17, 2010


Oh my godddd, my chinese is lousier than Gabriel!
D:
And chinese used to be one of my best subjects, the one that i can be proud of. Ironic isn't it.
I'm happy for him, but i'm disappointed with myself, once again. I keep telling myself that i wouldn't disappoint myself anymore, but i just keep repeating my mistakes. I wanna study. I really do. And i really am studying. This is the first time in my 16 years of life, i've studied so much, but i guess it just isn't enough. I can do this. I have to do this. I don't have any other choices do I? I want to get into a good course in Poly and do my parents. But it seems like, i don't have the ability to. I really am trying. I try to study every night now, i try to revise what the teacher went through. Yes, i do slack, but not much anymore.
Just do yourself proud once hongping. Please.

I can do it. I can.
Don't give up on yourself, its not the end. There are people worse than you in the world, but i don't see them giving up. Motivate yourself, don't wait for other people to push you. Come on. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment