Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blood suckers

Oh my god. ):

Yesterday was SO TIRING! D:
Travel travel and travel. My injured leg is gonna break any sooner. >\

Big news.

I LOST MY FILE. I LOST MY FILE. THE FILE OF MY PAST 2 YEARS. EVERYTHING IS INSIDE! ALL THE MEMORIES! OH MY GOD. WHAT THE SHIT HONGPING. YOU STUPID NOOB SHIT! D<

I found the whole of lot. I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT! TT Gosh, i got so depressed that i donated $3 plus to a guy who came up to me. I just took a handful of coins and give him, then i realise i saw 2 $1 coin in it. But i thought it'll be stupid if i asked for my money back, so i just left. This is okay, because i am doing a good deed. TO ADD ON, WHAT HAPPENED AT NIGHT WAS HORRIBLE. >\
I went to board the bus, take note people, BUS 963R.
Tell you, it's so expensive that you will cry okay. LIKE CRY.
Then my card went out of money. So i had to put coins.
Bus driver: This bus do not accept student fare.
Me: !?
Me: Then how much do i have to pay for 2 stops?
Bus driver: 1 stop $1.60
Me: HUH?!
(Mum and brother already sitting down)
Me: ... (takes out all the coins, put into the machine)
Bus driver: how much did you put?
Me: About $2.70? (Cursing in my mind)
Bus driver: HUH? Why you put so much?
Me: HUH?! (I thought he said 1.60 per stop?!)
Me: Aiya, never mind la. I already put.
Bus driver: Orh, okay.

WTH. You know where did i board the bus? BESIDE BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA. You know where did i alight? MY HOUSE, WHICH IS VERY NEAR BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA.
My mum wanted to take bus because she was very tired and she thought that when you change bus, it's only $0.20 for adults, but when she alight that blood sucking bus, she realised she paid $1. And she started to rant all the way home. Gosh. I felt like shit. But told her it's okay la, lesson learnt.

Therefore, DO NOT BOARD 963 WITH THE R. It costs a BOMB.

No comments:

Post a Comment