Thursday, January 7, 2010

Orientation

I guess that this is the last year, no, last few months that i could contribute to drama. And, i want to give my all. I don't want to regret on anything.
I realise, i haven't been doing much for drama.
I didn't organise any drama camp.
I didn't help out much in SYF, just being the asm, standing there.

Now, there's only the orientation, which is also officially my last job as the chairman of drama.
I want to do an excellent job, i don't want to let the juniors down. This is like the last thing that i can do for them. I don't want to let this chance go wasted.

But i hate my body, it's not recovering as much as i would like it to.
I can't do much if i'm this sick.
I don't even know if i'm typing proper english now, everything is like a blur. I can't even read a fucking storybook properly.

I'm serious about giving my best to drama. Furthermore, i can't help out in the upcoming major production in august? Or maybe later.
I don't know. I just feel like i haven't been doing anything.
Sorry drama.

I hope this year's orientation will be a success.
We can obtain 13 or more members. Those who are interested and are really to commit to drama.
I'm adding one more new year resolution: 13 or more members joining drama.

I love Envisage D.

No comments:

Post a Comment