Sunday, January 24, 2010

Entries!

Oh! And and, as i was going through the chaotic mess i have in my study room, i found the diary i had since primary two!
It's so stupid! hahahahahhaha, my english is still as horrible! LOL. I only have 3 entries for P2, 2 entries for P3, 1 entry for P4. I have none for P5, quite a number for P6.

It's so weird to read back what i use to write! I sound like a bimbotic retard. LOL. Mostly is about this guy i had a huge crush on and how crazy i used to be over him. Oh my god. I can't believe i wrote down that kind of entries! It's so embarrassing! :C

Plus, there's this P2 entry with a very cool ending!
I wrote: "And my daddy went(came) home. We ate our dinner and dranke(drank) suop(soup). We watched television. We went to sleep."
Isn't it cool!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment