Thursday, January 28, 2010

Best group!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my godddddd!
4/8 got the BEST GROUP!
*screams*!
I almost died when I know this!
HAHAHA.

I'm glad i went for the camp. It made me realise how awesome my class is!
We can we united. We can be fun. We can be crazy. We can be loud. We can be encourgaing. We can do all sorts of stupid things together, as a class.

Spread the love to everyone!: I want your love, love love love, I want your love ~

The instructors are good people. :D They pushed me to help the others. They pushed me to do more encouragement than I will normally do. It was crazy. Yeah, the things our group did was tougher, but that's what made it memorable. If it was simple and easy, who would have remember?

I love my instructors. Yes, they are strict. In a good way. :D Because I see people encouraging each other. Because I see people helping each other. Because I see people sacrificing for each other. Because my class is awesome to start with!

Thank you Instructor Matthew and Instructor Sharmie.

Bad Romance is officially stuck in my head. But I don't mind. In fact, i'm loving it. :D
Love love love, I want your love ~

No comments:

Post a Comment