Monday, July 9, 2007

hi..

hahas, forget to say that yesterday i saw my LONG LOST FRIEND
JUNYI! hahas, miss him man! that time i was looking at some notice about
a missing dog la then he suddenly appear in front of me, at first i did not know
sia then later see le...EH?! lols, then he say me so blur then say bye le..
hahas, that time haven fan ying guo lai then later he walk far le then i say bybye!
hahas, so slow la me.

then today school study...after that gt supprementary... sians, the class super
NOISY. sians then i want to scream at them la! in the end go toliet avoid them..
lols...was DAMN ANGRY. but i control my anger..cos scream at them also no use
waste energy nia...so i keep quiet lor.. sians... went to plaza to eat then go popular
accompany sherrill they all...hahas
dunno why, i today whole day mood not so good..nothing interesting..
BORING... someone help me... im in trouble...

SADNESS SURROUNDS ME. DUN LEAVE PPL.
my heart aches.

No comments:

Post a Comment