Saturday, July 28, 2007

I HATE MY LIFE NOW! I CANNOT COPE! I DUN WAN THIS TO HAPPEN DE
I DUN WAN! WHY?! DADDY, IM SO SORRY... I DIDNT MEAN TO SHOW U ALTITUDE..
I DUNNO WHY.. I CANNOT TAKE IT LE, THINGS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE STUPID..
DADDY, IM SO SORRY KAYS.. IS LIKE.. I GOT PROJECT TO DO THEN THATS WHY
I USE COM SO MUCH...
MUMMY, IM VERYVERY SORRY TOO...
I DUNNO HOW TO COPE WITH THE LIFE IM HAVING NOW..ITS JUST THAT...
EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING NOW IS JUST PLAIN STUPID

PEOPLE, APPLE IS DAMN EMO NOW...
SO IF I SHOW ANY OF UR ALTITUDE.. PLEASE TELL ME..=)
AND UR CAN CONTINUE UR DE WAYS.. HAHAS COS I DUN MIND..i also dun wan ur to change=)

to 1/8:
selfish ppl.. please learn to think for others,
if ur continue like that, maybe i will break down in front
of u all bah.. so pleas stop.. thank you.
maybe im expecting too much from u all le bah...
how? im crying more than often le! MUST STOP!
HONGPING! THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! WHY ARE U SO STUPID!
STOP CRYING! U HAVE WORK TO DO! U STUPID GIRL!

i saw baibai korkor yesterday! was damn happy..he still so white la!
is like 5 or 6 months nvr see him le! miss him man!
his eyes is like SUPER THE BIG! hahas.. make him so cute~
but he dun reconisge us le.. maybe is cause nvr communicate alot bah..
the minute i step in mac i see him.. hahas
then when i did, i go stun down there... then we look at each other
for like 2 to 3 seconds bah.. like he know me like that sia...

ok la end here..
smile ppl.. bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment