Sunday, July 8, 2007

hellos!!

he told me something that i did not want to know... and it hurts..i dunno why,
but i feel suffocated... hard to accept the thing he told me, i think..

yesterday night went to qing kou ban... but go up to 3rd floor
cos i told andy korkor that i will go to zi di ban if i see him la
then i saw him lor, so need to go le... hahas but was nice la there
the zhu zhang very funny lor, somemore the way he talks also very cute...
then i saw HIM. hahas, damn happy la! but was sad too...
then sms with him on the way home...hahas..

then today went to bu xi ban! MISSES! then heard one DAMN BIG news..
iris jiejie going to australia this tuesday... omg...until december then come back!
i was going to break down le..but bear la..hahas...
she is the best!=D after that got fen xiang hui.. before that,
i was sitting beside iris jiejie..then..piang, i wan to break down sia... hahas,
then zhi huay, ai hui jiejie and iris jiejie go comfort me...hahas then ask me wat happen
then i down there keep quiet..cos scared later the tears drop mah..
aihui jiejie pass me tissue la..hahas then i go say byebye to iris jiejie..
sian... cry le.
so malu... then iris jiejie also sad le lor..IM SORRY.
after that i go fen xiang..maybe is emotion over me bah..
i dunno how to say le then my dialect all come out le...
hahas, but nvm la.. the other ppl present is very the nice..hahas
then iris jiejie left le... after that andy korkor sms me..
consol me... hahas... HE IS THE BEST! really grateful to hav a gan kor like him.
I WILL MISS IRIS JIEJIE DE!

went home, rushing homework..hahas then nth le..
my stupid brother go scare me! wah piang, i feel like smacking him
he dunno go where find one SUPER BIG AND SUPER LOOK ALIKE
de FAKE CROCKROACH!!!
wat the la! he suddenly say jie, look.
then i turn... INFRONT OF ME!! sians! i scream sia! super stun sia...
then i ask him to throw it away la...sians he keep throwing to me
then i keep shouting at him..kns!
think of it will have goosebumps leh!

end here! nights! LUVRES&MISSES<33

No comments:

Post a Comment